Ron

Default Noisy Xantrex Battery Charger

I recently replaced my old old battery charger with a Xantrex Truecharge
40+. It works fine except now I have all kinds of noise interference on my
am/fm radio and lines across the TV screen. I called Xantrex and they could
offer no solution to my problem. Said I was the first one that had this
problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or is it just my problem.
Any suggestions on how to correct the problem? I know it is the charger for
when I remove power from the charger the interference goes away. When I
power it up again the noise returns.
Thanks for comments.