injipoint[_2_] injipoint[_2_] is offline

Default The real story of the Bounty

On 14/02/2013 4:45 PM, Flying Pig wrote:
"injipoint" wrote in message

Hi Skip,
Are you and Lydia up in the northern end of Lake Worth? If
you are, is that dinghy landing by the bridge open again or
did they use bridge repairs as an excuse to shut it off from
access? As an afterthought, if you are up there, it must
have been a bit of a squeeze to get the Flyer over the sandbanks
through the markers.

Hi, all,

I don't know about a dinghy landing - the only time we've been ashore we did
so at the Tiki Hut.

You can see where we are, and for a week backward, at
tinyurl.com/FlyingPigSpot. The moves at the end were to get better water,
avoiding things that go bump in the night (low tide at OhDarkThirty) as was
the case for our two first landings.

We've never been north, other than for the fuel dock right across from
Peanut, on our last visit here. We were going to give Peanut a try today,
but it's raining steadily, which is nice for all the salt, but not much fun
otherwise.

So, I continue with my shakedown squawk list, and will have a log up soon.

L8R

Skip

OK, I see it now on the Spot thing. We were right up in the top and
were landing at Jack Nicklaus Drive bridge but they were in the
process of shutting off access to that.