Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default Any experience with Rebuilt Inboard Marine Engines?

Hi Paul,

In the "future" I found a reputable marine mechanic. I allow this man to
work on all my commercial vessels and my personal boat as well. I would
not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is a mercruiser certified
repair shop, and even has a dyno.

Call him (don't email) for any parts needs you may have. He has quite a
collection of outdrive and engine components. (He once sold me a rebuilt
alpha 1 drive complete for $750.00!)

Westside Marine
6964 W. 12th Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32220
Phone: 904-695-2756
Fax: 904-695-2726

http://www.westsidemarine1.com
Regards,

Capt. Frank Hopkins

silvermandrel/antivirus/.netscape.net
remove /antivirus/ to email me

See my personal website for child and pet safety and St. Johns River info.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~aartworks

Paul Schilter wrote:

Frank,
That sucks, sorry to hear it. What would you do in the future? Look for
an outfit that guarantee's it's work. Do any of them do that? I guess suing
this outfit wouldn't be worth it.
Paul

"Capt. Frank Hopkins" wrote in message
hlink.net...

I have used Rockey Mountain Engines before. Good warranty!. Never needed
it.

Just make sure you have a GOOD mechanic to install it. I had mech-e-neck
at a local marina screw up a new install so bad the engine blew in 4.3
hours by the hobbs.. Wouldn't warranty his work either.

Capt Frank