Harry Krause

Default Virus Alert- email from rec.boats ===Soultion!===

Capt. Frank Hopkins wrote:

I received a great big nasty bunch myself. I was able to filter them out
by using email filters to allow only persons in my address book to send
mail.

Someone my contact me at my alternate mail box.

remove /antivirus/ for a valid address

Capt Frank Hopkins

http://www.home./antivirus/earthlink.net/~aartworks

If you use a SPAM filter, all your incoming email goes to the filter
before it hits your inbox. You can look at what's coming in and decide
whether to download it or dump it. And if you combine that SPAM filter
with a good virus detector, even if you decide to accept something from
the SPAM catcher, the virus detector will isolate it.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.