Irving Schwartz

Default Completely scraped bottom. What proceedure should I follow to seal the bottom?

2 coats of epoxy, each with different color tints in each to
make sure of coverage, and for later years re-do.
Then whatever primer / etc / etc as required for the antifouling.
When you grind back next time / s,
the epoxy color shows where you're down to.

FWIW

u...