noah

Default Virus alert-UPDATE

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 16:46:57 GMT, "John Gaquin"
wrote:

I had about 3-6 per day for about a week, then about 100 per day at the end
of the past week, but yesterday and today it has dropped to near zero. I've
taken no particular action other than the NAV live-update feature.

Has anyone else seen a drop-off?

Are we seeing the self-destruct?

JG

As "thunder" pointed out, ISP's are filtering now. Earthlink filtered
several hundred that I didn't have to deal with.

Be aware that if anyone changes the size or subject lines of the
virus, it can re-emerge.

I "munged" my email address, as I expect there will be more to come.

Regards,

....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.