Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Queen For A Day - Free 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke wrote in message

You should get the Captain software and hook your GPS up to a laptop.
Automatic chart plotter with all charts available with the Capt. Software.
I could even burn you a copy.

Let me know if you're in the Key Largo area.

--
Sir Gregory

I have Cap'n, and my GPS talks to my computer. But not at the helm :{))

Also running OpenCPN and MaxSea (which charts I'm just now transitioning all
the NOAA and Cap'n softcharts into).

However, we'll come see you in KL in any event.

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson