Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Queen For A Day - Free 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis

" Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·" åke wrote in message
I just thought of another option you might consider.

Store the car someplace (like a relative) where it can
be stored free. That way if something unforeseen happens
to the "Flying Pig" and she founders or something you
will have a new place to live if you move into the car.

Considering all the crap you've installed into the "Pig"
over the years the back seat alone of the car probably
has more room than the entire accommodation of your
overloaded yacht. LOL.

--
Sir Gregory

:{)) The car is being stored at a relatives, sort of, but I have no
interest in insuring a car for years until such time as I might need it, and
hope it started after all that time, so I'll have it available as before...

As to allowable space, nothing's changed, other than some has been opened up
as I've given away a couple of hundred pounds of this and that, which we've
never used, yet.

The next major refit period, of which I'm hopeful there is a great deal of
time intervening, likely I'll offload a lot of other stuff, too. But, not
yet.

Much to my annoyance, which I recall finding out at the time I upgraded my
chartplotter in the last refit, my chart chip ends about 330 feet north on
the ICW from where we are right now. It's funny how dependent we become on
those things, because I have at least as much, and nearly certainly more,
charts of anyplace we're likely to go before the wedding, as well as a
couple of computer programs of charts, to keep the comfort level up. I also
have an RDF, handheld compass, handheld GPS, main compass, and LOTS of
paper, so even if it all went to hell in a handbasket, I think we'd be ok...

So, I'll redo the offer in mid-March, and hope there is someone we can
benefit. In the meantime, lock up your daughters, I'm heading your way
(well, SGHE's, anyway - and anyone else in the Keys)...

L8R

Skip

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson