Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Queen For A Day - Free 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis

Hi, All,

To date, we have no takers, and no direct inquiries, either, for our offer
of a free car. So, without fear of depriving someone, a modification of the
offer...

We're going to be shaking down both Flying Pig, the boat we've been working
on for the last two years, and ourselves, also off the water for that time,
for a couple of months. In early March, we'll return to a mooring in Vero
Beach, just down the street from where Lydia's mother is currently helping
out in a house her very best high school friends used to own before they
died some years ago.

Once ashore, we'll be doing the kids and grandkids circuit, as well as
attending a wedding of one of Lydia's kids, all made easier by having a car
available to us. We'll be back in Vero the second week in April, and after
some reprovisioning, leave again for the foreseeable future.

At that time, I will renew the offer so that folks don't lose sight of it.
However, in the meantime, we'll still take mail for who might get the car
when we've finished with it.

Meanwhile, for those who are interested (and I'll put up a bit more detailed
log posting just before we go), most of the pictures of our refit are now up
on our gallery. Just the last-minute stuff is more than 20 projects
completed...

L8R

Skip

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson