G. van Toornenberg

Default Raymarine C series Opinions

Just received from our local distributor. Wait for weeks for it. They sell
more then raymarine can produce.
Our motoryacht is underconstuction so testing the C80 at home just only with
GPS and the Navionic Gold type XL Chart card.
It is a absolute space winner, easy to operate and a great screen
resolution.
The C80 not yet tested to archive or transfer information(waypoints) with
using a Scan Disk compactFlash card but I prefer to do it by laptop or Pc.
Paid ?2769 incl VAT only for the C80(excluding radar dome, gps antenna and
fishfinder blackbox etc)
Till so far I am very happy.

Best regards,
Gerard van Toornenberg, N 52° 51.355' E 005° 41.835' , Lemmer, The
Netherlands
HomePage www.gpspossmart.nl

"doubleout" schreef in bericht
newsP%6c.11778$TV6.5103@lakeread02...
I'm in the market for a gps/fishfinder combo and am considering

Raymarine's
new C80. It looks great but was wondering if anyone out there has tried

it
out. It's a bit more than I wanted to spend ($1600) but if it's worth it
then so be it.