Larry W4CSC

Default Looking for high-end marinised PCs

If one must ask the price of any "high-end marinized" product, one
cannot afford its purchase. The incredibly rich who buy them never
quibble over a few thousand quid when purchasing the Rolex of
computers......(c;

Watch your Lexus salespersonae walk off, should you dare ask "How
much?"

On 8 Mar 2004 08:04:42 -0800, (Yme Bosma) wrote:

I was looking for a really good marinised PC. Found one
(
http://www.panbo.com/yae/archives/000443.html), but I have the
feeling it's very expensive. Although I can't find a pricetag
anywhere...

Does anyone has any experience with similar products, or may be DIY,
that you can share?

Tnx,
Yme
http://www.panbo.com/yae/