Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Capt. Skippy's Yard Bill

Fortunately, I have an in at the yard, helped by my rescuing their WiFi system.

We aren't in one of those fancy places; it's about 3 bux each for work yard and liveaboard, per day.

Yes, we added a porch, and a staysail, and running backs, and a new boarding ladder, and new blocks, and, and...

In addition to doing all the other stuff we expected to do, she's a better boat. I'll be installing the new temperature gauge tomorrow, and the new magnets for the KISS wind generator after that, after which I'll again balance the blades for whisper quiet and no vibration amps. Washing the solar panels is part of the green revolution as well, but yet to come; we have new hoses and fire-hose type nozzles fore and aft for the salt water washdowns, two new dinghies (warranty replacements) and the most outrageous chaps you've ever seen for our inflatable one, the better to prevent the prior experience of badly abrading it on nearly everything, if we went under the platform in a sea.

Pix of all that to come, whenever I can wade through the several hundred taken since the last upload session. Currently working on finding the right sized nipple for the end of our VHF cable in order to install the new helm antenna, and other small jobs before we splash on a lunar high tide.

L8R, y'all,

Skip, blessed