Bruce in Alaska

Default SSB grounding system

In article , "Adam"
wrote:

I'm building GRP 37' sail boat (Spray by Bruce Roberts) and this year I'm
going to install, sole, cabinets etc.
I have been told that it is perfect time to install SSB grounding system,
using copper foil as a inner liner bellow the sole line.
Could you tell me what exactly supposed to be done, or where I can find
practical information about this project.
Thanks in advance
Adam

Google search is your friend, Sir. Do a search on this group
with you post title, and you will get volumes of ideas on how
to accomplish the required installation. I guess Gary and I
should really do a FAQ on this, and post it, but Hmmmmmm.
It has been discussed to death many times over the last 4
or 5 years.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @