Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Looking for a new country . . .

Are there any cruisers out there in cyberspace who have experience with living
for extended periods of time in a foreign country. You like it better than the
USA? Do they tax the crap outta ya?

Even Bruce in Bangkok might have some valuable input here.

How are the taxes in the country of your choice? How is the cost of living?
Grocery, beer and wine and other 'necessity' needs. Meds?

I've heard Belize used to be nice but has gotten expensive in the past few
years. What about Mexico? Is it possible to live aboard there comfortably and
inexpensively outside of tourist traps?

Any place else? I'd like to live in the Bahamas but I'm not sure they welcome
asshole Americans as new citizens?

What say you?

--
Sir Gregory Hall aka Wilbur Hubbard aka Capt. Neal aka Neal Warren aka Simple
Simon, etc. etc. etc.