Armando Takata Armando Takata is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of (or even useful comments on)
trucking a boat across the Isthmus of Tehuantepec? I'm planning on
getting from the Caribbean to the West Coast of the US sometime after
Christmas - this looks like a possible alternative to Panama (saving
thousands of miles!) or trucking from Florida orTexas. While I'm at
it, how about trucking from the North end of the Sea of Cortez to say,
San Diego, to avoid the California current and headwinds? We're
talking about 4 tons of long-keeled steel 26 footer here, so it
wouldn't need a huge vehicle.

any help much appreciated.

David
Hello David, we are a boat transportation company in Mexico specialized in all types of boats from 30' powerboats to 60' powerboats and up to 80' sailboats all of our transport is ground transportation, you may visit us at www.transportestakata.com we carry from the USA and Canada all over to Mexico we can take you to sea of cortes or anywhere in the pacific marina with travel lifts facilitys, my name is Armando