noah

Default Virus alert-UPDATE

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 23:36:29 GMT, Dan Krueger
wrote:

I've been fighting this thing for almost a week. I still get an email about
ever 20 minutes. After all of these years I finally have to change my email
address as it's posted.

Regards,
Dan

I know what you mean, Dan.

I always preferred to post with an "unmunged" addy, but that's not an
option anymore. I may have to change the addy altogether, since it's
already been harvested.

I'm going to wait a bit, and see if this thing settles down.

I just crunched 60 virus emails, all received in the last 6 hours.
(

Regards,

....carry on.
noah

To email me, please remove the "FISH" from the net.