Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Getting to the bottom of it...

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 12:35:41 -0700 (PDT), Skip Gundlach
wrote:

We must have done something wrong, because there's not the first instance of any of the above. Very knowledgeable
folks in the yard, who have wandered over today, not quite believing the scuttlebutt that we were, in fact, actually applying
barrier coat, finally (there's a pool on whether we'll be launched before the end of the year, or will it be before
Independence Day), have said it looks like it just came out of the factory.

===

Congratulations, sounds like you're on the last lap.

How many barrier coats do you plan?