Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. is offline

Default Getting to the bottom of it...

"Skip Gundlach" wrote in message

[trim boring stuff]

Pictures later, when I'm allowed to spend time on my computer
(the Admiral sees my computer as the devil, and my time there
as sinning grievously) :{))

A manly sailor would not abide any such distaff-side, control fetish
delusions.

Get her drunk, rip her clothes off, drag her, kicking and screaming, into the
V-berth with her fluff-head towards the prow, spread her legs wide and bowline
her ankles to port and starboard. Have your way with her. If she as much as
squeaks, stuff a monkey's fist into her mouth and continue having your way
with her. Repeat as necessary.

Wilbur Hubbard