Keith

Default Marine PC's

If you're going to install the computer in a protected area like a
pilothouse, marinizing is unnecessary. You only need that if you're going to
use it on an exposed flying bridge or similar where rain and sal****er will
get on it.

"Leanne" wrote in message

"James Hart" wrote in message
I am looking at installing an onboard computer onto our boat to

use to run
chart plotting software as well as regular old computer stuff

while we float
around. I am looking for a wall mount capable PC, durable for

the marine
environment that is MS Windows based. There are a couple of

brands out on
the internet but most are sold overseas. Is there a popular

brand of marine
PC used here in the US?

Just to start you on your search. I am not connected to any of
these vendors, just have a lot or stuff stored in this junk box.

http://www.argonautcomputer.com/index.htm

https://www.cybernetman.com/default.cfm/DocId/602.htm

http://www.littlepc.com/index.htm

Leanne