Larry W4CSC

Default Source for Copper Bus Bar

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:37:29 GMT, Bruce in Alaska
wrote:

are BTU's! If you are going to burn it in a engine, you
better filter it REALLY WELL before you pump it into the tank....

I do....

The carbon in it doesn't seem to be a problem in the overall
carbonization of the diesels, anyway. My filtering has never clogged
an injector, which are really small in my little diesels....or had any
effect on the injection pump.....The tanks are really clean at the
inspection points after a few more tanks of just #2.

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"