Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Split bearings

"Bruce" wrote in message

When it is time to replace the propeller shaft stabilizer bearing have
a look at:
http://www.craftbearing.com/bearing.html

for a split bearing that can be installed in the middle of a shaft
without tears :-)

--
Cheers,

Bruce

These are the over-a-BOATbuck items I mentioned as considered and discarded.
The renewal bearing was slightly MORE under than the whole thing was over,
but to tie up 2K in an original and a repair/renewal wasn't what I had in
mind :{))

L8R

Skip, stuck on the @#$%ER^&*()_*&^%$T# bolt in the shoe

--

Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

When a man comes to like a sea life, he is not fit to live on land.
- Dr. Samuel Johnson