Vic Fraenckel

Default NMEA mutiplexer

Doug,

I just had a look at the ShipModul site and read the info concerning both
the VirtualPlex-1 software and the MiniPlex-41USB. Both sounded VERY
interesting. Could you tell me if purchasing the MiniPlex-41USB includes the
VirtualPlex-1 S/W? Is the S/W usable without the hardware? Lots of people
seem to be having trouble simply attaching a GPS receiver to their laptops
because they have no serial ports anymore. It seems to me that the
VirtualPlex-1 SW solves that problem as well.

Any enlightenment will be appreciated.

TIA

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
vfraenc1 ATSIGN nycap DOT rr DOTcom
KC2GUI

Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
Read the WIND

"Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long
and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."
- Winston [Leonard Spencer] Churchill (1874 - 1965)

Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus