basskisser

Default OT--new candidate

"Joe" wrote in message ...
You seem to think our desire to make Iraq into a democracy is the panacea
for solving the terrorist problem. Democracy only takes hold in countries
that desire it. Iraq isn't one of them.

The great JPS has spoken, the people of Iraqi do not want Democracy!
Had you been around at the time, I'm sure you would have said the same of
post-war Japan and Germany.

I know people on the ground in Iraq and communicate with them every chance I
get.
They say the vast majority of people do want democracy and are happy we're
there.

We are the aggressor, the attacker. They feel the same about us, as we
do the people that attacked us on 9/11...oh, wait, we aren't mad at
them anymore, it's those pesky Iraqis we're going after.