Califbill Califbill is offline

Default "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

"Tim" wrote in message

http://cerritos.patch.com/articles/s...apers-23d40ea0

The law was almost 5 years obsolete but the Mexican authority didn't
think so.

I really wouldn't want to be down there anyhow. At least the fishing
boat captain didn't make a big stink about it. Safer that way.

To some people your wrong even when you're right.

Lots of 3/4 day boats run to the Coronado's. I have been on a few out of
Seaforth in Mission Bay. Is about 20 miles, and you fish MX waters, but do
not land in MX. I usually ride the San Diego out of Seaforth. The Mexicans
are killing a Golden Goose. Every trip requires a $13 MX fishing permit per
person, yearly permits are not valid on charter boats. People will not
drive to MX to board a boat out of Ensenada, so the Mexicans will lose a
large source of income.