Charlie J

Default Pump Running Indication Revisited

Thanks Larry and Meindert for your help...but being somewhat solid state
challenged, I need some more...

The "fuse resistor" threw me so I went to DigiKey and tried a search...came
up empty. I had an online chat with DigiKey's Tech Support and he directed
me to a PolySwitch Resettable Device; specifically their p/n RXE065-ND found
on page 1060 of the online catalogue. It appears to me that this will do
the job...your suggestions?

Secondly, I searched for a 2N2222 on DigiKey and found that it is
"Obsolete"...Tech Support at DigiKey could not find a cross to another
transistor. Larry, when you suggest "...any common NPN transistor..." what
characteristics am I most concerned about in finding a replacement for the
2N2222?

73-
Charlie