Richard Malcolm

Default Inverter mounting locations

I'd be interested in
hearing where other boats have their inverter installed as well.

=====================
let me see if I can explain where I hid mine. I have a 245 four winns

vista. there is about a foot of space between the interior walls and
the outer wall of the boat. I removed some shelves and got into that
space. built a platform for the inverter. since there is plenty of
space I did not do any special venting. In other words it is in the
wall. it is about four feet from the battery on the other side of the
firewall. I can't get to it unless I remover the shelves, but don't
need to as it has a remote on/off switch. since you are comfortable
with the wiring, I won't go into detail about fat wires and fuses,etc.
hope this is clear.