Keith

Default New to SSB

Hehehe! Thanks for all the info. I've already been through that minefield,
have my CORES number, Ships station license and restricted radiotelephone
operator's permit. All of these require only a fee and you have to prove
your ability to navigate endless government bureaucracy. I think I sent the
application for the RTOP in three times before they liked it.

--

Keith
__
"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
I just found you some more information on the current state of the
FCC's online system. Go read:
http://www.w5yi.org/Sep%2015%202001.htm

The FCC ULS/CORES/TIN/FRN system is a mess. FCC is helping IRS track
down its tax cheats, non-filers, which is what the FRN is all about.

Good luck. You're gonna need it!

Larry W4CSC/MM2 (soon I hope!)