Ray Norrish

Default Johnson in the sea

Ah.. it's disappeared now.
It was regarding a Johnson seahorse 25 which had be refitted after dropping
into the sea.
There are many new parts in the engine, but I was looking for some ideas of
parts which should be given closer attention after immersion in salt water.
Also, there is a gasket/seal which runs around the main housing / top of the
leg, which looks like a shock absorber, but is fairly rotten. Was wanting to
confirm if this is supposed to be waterproof or just a shock absorber?
There was some other stuff, but that was the important part.

Cheers

"noah" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:58:09 +0100, "Ray Norrish"
wrote:

See previous post - any views?

Sorry Ray, I can't see the previous post you refer to.
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats