Manlio Laschena

Default Cruising in Italy?

Followup to msg on Mon, 19 Jul 2004 00:35:21 GMT, Jim Richardson
:
(Original msg on bottom)

Jim,
I bet that if, by chance, you would have been on the west side of
Italy ... like Capri or Eolie islands etc ... your boss was still now
looking for you .. with or without the boat :-)))

Cheer

Manlio

I was in Bari a couple of years ago on business. Boats all over the
place. Warm water, great weather (a bit muggy inland, but great on the
coast).

Old harbour, pre Roman IIRC, lots of interesting maritime history.

Really wish I could have brought the boat with me, but it
exceeded my checked baggage allowance, plus, I think my boss was worried
I wouldn't come back then

Manlio Laschena
http://Delphi-Jedi.org

Manlio Laschena