Arni

Default Can someone tell me where I can buy a hand operated reverse osmosis water filter for my liferaft

You presumably mean water maker, not water purifier?
If so, the device you want is the PUR, as another has said, but the company
has renamed itself, and is called Katadyne or something like that. Their
smallest model can be motor or hand powered.

"Rachel and Steve" wrote in message
I am departing offshore next April and I would like to include in my grab
bag a hand operated reverse osmosis water filter like the military use. I
have searched the net and can find heaps of places that sell electric or

gas
powered ones, I can find articles about how good the hand operated ones

are
but I can't find anyone who sells them.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

regards