posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Rocna anchors recall notice (was) Cruising Web Sites?

Hi, all,

Changing the title so this thread doesn't ENTIRELY go off the rails...

Rocna put out a recall notice which was complete in its explanation of the
shank difficulties alleged/alluded to by another poster here. In my mind,
though I'll not be affected by it, they have properly and adequately dealt
with the issue.

Look it up, if you're concerned. I've resolved any potential concern for
myself (and it's not my job to educate you or quash rumors for any concerns
or issues you may have) and the batch of mild steel which mistakenly made it
into some anchors is no longer an issue - certainly, to me.

Thanks for the heads-up. If your Rocna is several years old, you would do
well to look up the document and exercise the very generous provisions
therein for yourself.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs