OpalCat

Default Bahamas by jetski

Is that one of the kind that you stand on or the kind you sit on?
Sounds crazy as heck but what a story for the grandchildren, no? It is
a good thing there are brave, adventurous people in the world. (Like
that guy who became the first private citizen to leave the
atmosphere--how cool was that?)

I've only ridden a jetski a few times, and they were the kind you sit
on like a motorcycle. Did that down in Florida a few times and loved
it. Unfortunately for me, I grew up in the middle of the desert
without much opportunity to play with such toys.

When you say 15 hours, does that mean the jetski was actually running
for 15 straight hours? Do they have that much fuel?

(Parallax) wrote in message . com...
A friend of mine just completed a trip to and from the bahamas by
jetski (Tigershark or whatever).

^,,^ OpalCat

http://www.opalcat.com