Steve Daniels, Seek of Spam

Default Help Wanted Advise Needed

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:14:57 GMT, something compelled Texan
, to say:

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:35:34 -0400, "Bruce on horizon"
wrote:

What are you willing to pay?
"Texan" wrote in message
. ..
Can anyone in this forum advise me to the best way to find a full
time, qualified captain and mate (wife?) for a cruising yacht I am
considering buying?
I do know a few local people obviously but not any that seem
appropriate, qualified and interested. The broker maintains a few
names but obviously I hope for a larger pool of applicants.
Because we will be based in Corpus Christi Texas and will be going
south a lot english/spanish is mandatory. American citizenship is not
required but must be able to legally work in the US because of our
base.
Does anyone know of an agency, clearing house or forum for this?

I didn't know that answering a forum question or giving advise
required payment. I guess I had the wrong idea obviously.

Uh . . . I'm pretty sure the question could be more accurately
stated: How much are you willing to pay *the crew*.