Doug Kanter

Default OT--new candidate

I guarantee you'd be singing a different tune if they were between 18 and 25
years old and Nookular Boy was calling for more soldiers.

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...
4 months, 2 years, and 4 years. That's why I want those maniacs dealt

with
now.

3000 people likely wouldn't have died in the WTC if a certain prior
President dealt with bin Laden when he had the chance...and the 300 or so
soldiers that recently were killed in Iraq likely wouldn't have died if

Bush
41 didn't worry so much about what the UN thought, and marched

Schwarzkopff
into Baghdad in the first Gulf War.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
om...
Mark,
I think the absolute worst thing that could happen would be if a guy

like
Dean won the Presidency and pulled us out of Iraq too soon. The
repercussions would be awful. "Rack up enough US casualties, get the

media
to play along, and we can control the infidels".

At least if a guy like World War III Wesley was in charge, we could be

sure
he'd probably nuke someone over there before long...and that can't be

*all*
bad.

Hey...you're starting to sound like my father, around 1968-1969, who

thought
we should "throw everything we've got" at North Vietnam. Suddenly, when

got my draft card, he got a little antsy about what was going on over

there.

How old are YOUR kids, NOYB?