Ace-high

Default Latitude 38 doesn't like Globalstar

You forgot to mention the hours of waiting for a clear connection on
Sailmail. Friends of ours in MX have read lots of books waiting to
connect.

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:13:14 -0400, Kelton Joyner
wrote:

InstalI an Icom 710 HF radio, an antenna turner, backstay insulators a
Pactor IIe, and subscribe to Sailmail ( http://www.sailmail.com/ ). You
will have weather fax, email, and Marine band communications. Get a
General ham ticket and use winlink for email for free as well as chat on
the ham cruising bands.
Kelton
s/v Isle Escape

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:46:59 -0400, Glenn Ashmore
wrote:

Actually I have never tried the comm adaptor. I
just call in to check the phone mail and then offer advice between sips
of pain killer. :-)

Unbelievable!

Actually I understand perfectly but I would like to be abe to get
EMAIL and internet weather info while in the boondocks.