Karin Conover-Lewis

Default insurance or lack of

Have you tried Markel? They insure my Rawson, built in 1963. The "agreed
value" is lower than I would like, but the coverage is good and the premiums
are reasonable. http://www.helmsmanyacht.com/Coverage.htm

--
Karin Conover-Lewis
Fair and Balanced since 1959

"Stu" wrote in message
om...
I just received a letter from Vessel Assist who has been bought by
West Marine saying they will no longer insure my boat. I have a 42'
trimaran built in 1976. I faithfully had it surveyed every two years
and it's in perfect condition. They are telling me they will not
insure a boat over 25 years old. Can anyone point me in the direction
of some other insurance companies that do insure older boats?
TIA
Stu