Karin Conover-Lewis

Default Interlux Bottom Paint Question

Rich -- I've heard of that, had never really considered it seriously. But
I've printed out your recommendation and will keep it in my files so maybe
I'll remember to do it. I've also heard of adding cayenne pepper to bottom
paint, but don't know whether there is any data to support it.

--
Karin Conover-Lewis
Fair and Balanced since 1959

"Rich Hampel" wrote in message
Get some oxytetracycline from your veterinarian, make a powder of the
crystals and add it to the paint near any 'problem' areas where
barnacles attach to the paint. Effect will only last a season.

I also think the oxytet is commercially available .... called
"Compound-X" etc.; available from BoatUS/WM, etc. but expensive.