Tim Tim is offline

Default Morning After Storm Report

On Aug 28, 12:54*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
South Shore - Massachusetts * (just north of Plymouth)

Wind, rain, but not much more than a strong Nor'Easter.

Power's out virtually everywhere though (except the guitar shop).
Big tree down across and blocking our driveway. *Too big for me to
cut up and move. * Will have to call a contractor.

Wish I was there to help you, m'man. It's amazing what you can do with
a tractor of about any size and a Stihl 051 with a 36" bar.

Big limb (size of a medium sized tree) fell on the roof of the old
farmhouse at the end of our driveway. *No visible damage to
the house. *It has certainly seen it's share of storms over the
years. *Built in 1800. *Don't build 'em like that anymore.

You're right! Structures like that seem to withstand about anything
Mother Nature can throw at them.

Glad all is reasonably well though, Rich!