[email protected] emdeplume@hush.com is offline

Default Speaking of the Post Office...

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:23:36 -0400, LilAbner wrote:

On 8/12/2011 8:54 AM, John H wrote:
....it looks like they're finally getting smart!

http://tinyurl.com/3t9g8cw

And, from the Washington Post no less.

You miss the point entirely.
The Constitution specifically provides for the Post Office to serve the
needs of Americans.
If anything Big Brown should be taken over. It and Fex Ex are and email
and other communication are eating away at it.
I;m not concerned that the USPS makes a mint. It is to serve the People.
It is high time that Americans got something for our tax dollars, other
than subsidizing big oil, developers, and ethanol producers etc.

This kind of logical thinking is lost on morons.