CommieFidel

Default Sailing Cuba

More trash, when will this end??

Buenos dias senor's e senoritas,

This will end when the USA becomes a communist dictatorship under
me--Fidel Castro.

In CUBA we do not have grand juries. We don't have a constitution or
civil rights. We don't need them. We have ME!

Please keep supporting our workers paradise with your dollars and
boats!!!! Your USA hateful capitalist magazine Forbes just identified
that I have amassed a personal net worth of $110 million dollars. And
it's all mine. The workers in our paradise don't need the money so I
have taken it for myself. The workers love me and feel it's only
right that I--Fidel Castro--have this money.

You may be aware that I recently closed all the dollar stores for a
short while. You may think that I shut down these stores because I am
a greedy brutal dictator bent on keeping my people poor and punishing
private enterprise. You may think that I closed these stores because
they were the only places people could purchase any merchandise
because our government stores are empty of any worthwhile merchandise.
But that's not why.

I closed the dollar stores because I'm changing my swiss bank
accounts. All the accounts I had in Switzerland were so full of US
dollars that I have taken from the the people of CUBA, that I need to
find a bigger swiss bank.

Most happily, I have found a much bigger swiss bank that is now ready
to receive all the money I expect to steal from my people in the near
future.

So now the dollar stores are back open. Having the dollar stores, and
making the US dollar the official currency of CUBA has been a
wonderful thing. It saves the people's republic of CUBA from having
to waste money on printing presses to make our own currency. At it
makes it particularly convenient for me to steal US dollars and place
in my favorite swiss bank. (Ha Ha-I got this idea from the hateful
german NAZI's)

I strongly suggest everyone seize their own country and take the
property from all it's citizens. It is a great way to make money and
best of all, you will have to pay no taxes.

Then you will have lot's of extra time to spend cruising the ocean and
calling other contributers to news groups "morons" and "stupid" if
they don't agree with you.

CommieFidel