Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default Any experience with Rebuilt Inboard Marine Engines?

I have used Rockey Mountain Engines before. Good warranty!. Never needed
it.

Just make sure you have a GOOD mechanic to install it. I had mech-e-neck
at a local marina screw up a new install so bad the engine blew in 4.3
hours by the hobbs.. Wouldn't warranty his work either.

Capt Frank

bhtiek wrote:

I need a rebuilt Chevy 350 Engine for my boat.
Does anybody have any information about the engines sold at

http://www.RebuiltMarineEngines.com

They look like their built pretty well and have a great warranty.

What else should I look for? Shipping, Warranty, Parts, ????

Thanks