Jere Lull

Default Toilet on a budget

In article ,
Peggie Hall wrote:

Stephen Trapani wrote:
I need to replace a Groco (sp?) toilet, or I want to, it's old, it
doesn't work.

I'm tempted to go the cheapo route because I'm way over budget already
with all the other crap, um, good stuff I have to buy for the boat ('79
Hunter 33' week/weekender), but because of what I've read here, mostly
from Peggie Hall, I'm reaching up for the Raritan Cricket (because I
don't think the PH II will fit). Is this the right move?

Raritan has discontinued production of the Cricket...the only ones still
for sale are those still left in retailer's inventory.

Darn! I suspected that would happen, it's so different than everything
else.

Guess I should get that replacement kit the next time I find one.....

--
Jere Lull