Keith

Default WHY SAILBOATS ARE BETTER THAN WOMEN

It'll show up on the internet pretty soon. In the meantime, I'm sure you'll
LOVE this...
_________________________
Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?

Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will never be able
to support you.

Did you hear they finally made a device that makes cars run 95% quieter?

Yeah, it fits right over her mouth.

Why are hangovers better than women? Hangovers will go away.

Why do women have smaller feet than men? So they can stand closer to the
sink

How do you know when a women's about to say something smart?

When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me...."

How do you fix a woman's watch?

You don't...there's a clock on the oven!

I dated this girl for two years-and then the nagging starts:

"I wanna know your name..."

Women are like guns, keep one around long enough and your going to want to
shoot it.

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the
front door, who do you let in first?

The Dog of course...at least he'll shut up after you let him in!

--
Lighten up! Remember, "politically incorrect" is just another term for
censorship. 1st. amendment still applies, well sorta.

Keith
__
Electronics run on smoke. If the smoke gets out they stop working.
"Shiver Me Timbers" wrote in message
Stanley Barthfarkle wrote:

Lighten up, guy....it's a joke. For every "why XYZ's are better than

women"
joke, there is at least one "why XYZ's are better than men" joke.

And, of course, for every usenet post there is someone who just can't

wait
to jump down someone's throat for being politically incorrect.

Viva La Differance !

Well Stan please post the - "why XYZ's are better than men" joke
please and thank you..... I presume you have it handy.