Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Google Voice

On 14/07/2011 9:27 AM, stp wrote:
Anyone here using it?

Boating related content:

Google Voice can transcribe voicemail into text so that I can read
instead of listen to my messages. This is handy if I'm cruising along
at 30 knots and can't hear my cell phone.

Not using it, but of interest. Do you like it?
--
While Bush blew up part of the US economy and started it,
Obama is working at blowing up the worlds economy with DEBT.