Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Good Riddance!

On 7/12/11 8:35 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:20:47 -0400,
wrote:

By Josh Voorhees
Slate

Fotusky’s resignation letter reads, in part: “The Bible
clearly teaches that God created marriage between
male and female as a divine gift that preserves
families and cultures. Since I love and follow Him, I
cannot put my signature on something that is
against God."

a few years ago. a patriot admonished a religious fanatic who made the
same argument by saying

'when you took office you put your hand on the bible and promised to
uphold the constitution

you did not put your hand on the constitution and promise to uphold
the bible'

is any more proof needed that religion is bankrupt?

There's no evidence there is a god, or that, if there is, the entity had
anything to do with the man-written bible or any other religious text.