Stephen Trapani

Default Toilet on a budget

I need to replace a Groco (sp?) toilet, or I want to, it's old, it
doesn't work.

I'm tempted to go the cheapo route because I'm way over budget already
with all the other crap, um, good stuff I have to buy for the boat ('79
Hunter 33' week/weekender), but because of what I've read here, mostly
from Peggie Hall, I'm reaching up for the Raritan Cricket (because I
don't think the PH II will fit). Is this the right move?

Second question: What's the best way to handle the different floor
mounting bolts, or will they be different?

The boat was a liveaboard and the toilet seems to be plumbed correctly,
from what I can tell having read the archives here.

Thanks!

Stephen