Default Any experience with Rebuilt Inboard Marine Engines?

I know a mechanic that regularly uses Jasper rebuilt engines for a fleet of
linen trucks and he swears by them. I think they do marine rebuilds too,
might be worth a look. Anyone else have any experience using them?

http://www.jasperengines.com/

"bhtiek" wrote in message
m...
I need a rebuilt Chevy 350 Engine for my boat.
Does anybody have any information about the engines sold at

http://www.RebuiltMarineEngines.com

They look like their built pretty well and have a great warranty.

What else should I look for? Shipping, Warranty, Parts, ????

Thanks