Harryk Harryk is offline

Default The stench

On 6/10/11 8:14 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 10/06/2011 7:15 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In , says...

On 6/10/2011 8:50 AM, iBoat wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

...in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.

You could go away completely, that would help.

That would give the serenity of rec.boats a tremendous boost.

Harry will never leave. He has made this place his personal playground
for over a decade. If the place ever turns to boat talk, he will be
lost...

Quite true. I found posts dating back to 2003 (and suspect further back
exists) where harryk was up to the same games as today. The fleabagger
is an innate troll loser. So full of crap it is amazing his skin holds
it all....

You and Ingersoll certainly deserve each other.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing