Tim Tim is offline

Default Tomorrow night.....

On Jun 9, 10:42*pm, wf3h wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:00:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Working late at the shop to conjure up an extreme power system capable
of delivering *320-350 amps (on 12 volt) of (hopefully reliable) *D.C.
madness...

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE!"

I love working late at night because there's nobody around to
interrupt the projects. And *specially if there is a thunder/lightning
storm aproaching- people will drive by the shop and see the lights on
at 10 or 11:00 PM (sometimes later) and they know that Dr. Frankentim
is in the evil lab.......

}8^ 0

sounds good!

at the marina this evening. moved to a new slip which is MUCH better
than the old one. raining like hell now...first storm on board the
boat...kind of nice, actually

Hey man, I've been there...

One of the most favorite events was to take my old 28' Chriss Craft
Cavilier out in the middle of he lake during a nice spring rain shower
and just sit. Either dusk or dawn and listen to the rain hit the cabin
top and the surrounding water.

Very therapeutic.