iBoat iBoat is offline

Default It's a rough life

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 21:00:42 -0400,
wrote:

Why not go in town, get some conch soup and a Kaliks?

Good idea. There is also a native Bahamian guy that sells a delicious
home made conch salad (Ceviche) from a sidewalk cart in downtown Marsh
Harbour.

There also used to be an old fellow named Nigel who would hand carve a
parrot for you out of mahogany drift wood. His primary tool was a
small hatchet. He worked very fast and chips would be flying
everywhere - always expected to see one of his fingers come flying off
but he was too skilled for that. Unfortunately Nigel has moved to a
craft area in Nassau near the cruise ship dock. We have one of his
parrots atop our entertainment center back home.

Harry will be here shortly to act like an asshole about your post. Why?
Because he's jealous of anybody that does things while he sits in his
basement.